By using this website to book sessions or events with Climb Base5 you hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use:
- All information entered is accurate to the best of your ability, including participant availability on the selected event date and proper authorization to disseminate provided information such as contact phone number and email address.
- All participants are required to have filled out our facility waiver before using the Climb Base5 facility. This must be filled out and signed by each participating person or their parent or legal guardian if under 16-years of age.
- Unless otherwise stated, cancellations or changes to your booking details are only permitted two (2) days prior to the start of the booked event. You may contact Climb Base5 at any time prior to the cutoff period to make changes to or cancel your booking without penalty. Special events or bookings may change or reduce the allowed time to make changes your booking.
- Unless otherwise stated, cancellations or changes made within two (2) days of the start of the booked event may still be charged for the full cost of the booking at the last confirmed size. Changes to booking details or date and time may be allowed at Climb Base5’s discretion before five (5) hours of the event start.
- Climb Base5 will not distribute, sell, or share any collected contact information with third parties except where required by law.
- Climb Base5 will not automatically add contact information to any email distribution lists unless express permission is given by you. This may be given at the time of booking as indicated on the booking form or at any time afterwards to Climb Base5 staff.
- Climb Base5 collects payment information through the payment service Stripe. All identifying credit card information is stored and processed by Stripe according to their Terms and Conditions of use, and at no time is stored on Climb Base5’s computers or servers. Should you wish to pay by another method at the time of an event or booking, please talk to our desk staff.